JESSICA VILLASENOR, LCSW
main line: 503-709-5137
direct line: 503-662-6987
Jessica currently does telehealth Monday-Thursday and also does in-person sessions from our eastside office (2512 SE 25th Ave, Suite 305, Portland, OR 97202) on Wednesdays.
If you have questions about insurance or other billing matters, please contact Conner: [email protected] or 503-709-5137 ext. 1.
¡Hola! Soy una terapeuta bilingüe. Trabajo con adultos y adolescentes(17años). Mis áreas de especialidad incluyen ansiedad, depresión, cuestiones de identidad cultural, y trauma. Disfruto trabajando con inmigrantes y poblaciones de primera y segunda generación. Para más información en Español, por favor llámenme a 503-662-6987.
MY EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING
I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington State University in social sciences with a focus in public policy in 2012. I then began working in the mental health field in 2015. In 2016, I decided to go back to school and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I received my Master of Social Work degree from Boise State University in 2020 and have been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Oregon since 2023. I have worked in a variety of community mental health settings, including in crisis mental health facilities, residential treatment facilities, and providing in-home services. I have also worked in hospital psychiatric units and Intensive Outpatient programs for adults and adolescents.
I especially enjoy working with immigrant, Latine, and BIPOC individuals. My passion lies in creating a safe space for marginalized individuals as they discover their authentic voice, explore their cultural identity and process their trauma. It is an honor to walk alongside individuals as they find ways to strengthen their coping skills and increase their resilience.
MY SPECIALTY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Cultural Identity Issues
- Immigration Issues
- BIPOC & Latine
- Women’s Issues
- Trauma (however, I do not work with people who have Dissociative Identity Disorder)
- Please note: I do not work with clients who have issues around sexual desire/libido in the mix
I work with people 17 years old and up in individual therapy.
I can see clients who are in Oregon or Washington at time of service for telehealth sessions.
TOOLS IN MY THERAPEUTIC TOOLBOX
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) starting 11/6/23
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Humanistic Therapy
- I am able to do therapy in Spanish as well as English
I AM IN-NETWORK WITH THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE PANELS:
- I am in the process of getting credentialed to become an in-network provider with MHN, MODA, and Providence; until that is completed I can bill them as an out-of-network provider if your plan includes such benefits.