BOBBY MESSER, LPC
503-709-5137 ext. 27
Bobby is currently doing all telehealth.
MY EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING
I received my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Ohio Wesleyan University in 2010. I worked as a Youth Counselor in a residential treatment facility before seeking out and completing my Master of Arts in Professional Mental Health Counseling from Lewis & Clark College in 2016. I have worked in multiple adult outpatient settings in community mental health, providing primarily individual therapy, and supporting folks in managing a wide variety of concerns including trauma, dissociative identity disorder, depression, anxiety, LGBTQ as well as racial and social justice issues, and men’s issues. My focus is on creating a safe and authentic space in which you feel empowered to explore your truth, and learn how to live a life that resonates closely with your beliefs and values.
MY SPECIALTY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Cultural and Systemic Oppression
- LGBT Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma (including Dissociative Identity Disorder):
I work with adults (age 18 and up) in individual therapy.
TOOLS IN MY THERAPEUTIC TOOLBOX:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Language of Emotions
- Motivational Interviewing
I AM IN-NETWORK WITH THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE PANELS:
- I can also bill for “out of network benefits” for other insurances not listed (except OHP) if you have them